Monday, March 26, 2012

WeekEND News

This weekend could not have been any better!
Friday night and Saturday morning Rob and I went to a marriage conference with Paul Tripp.
It was so enriching, encouraging, and challenging!
I was faced with some things I did not expect and encouraged by some of the same things.
I was reminded that my husband is such a blessing to me.
The kids spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa and spent the day with Aunt Kelly, Uncle Justin and their cousins. It doesn't get much better for them either!
After the conference we decided to pack up for the night, drive a few hours, and get a hotel room!
We have NEVER done this before. We are planners, so this is really out of the norm for us. It proved to be a great idea.
The kids jumped right into the bed as soon as we got in the room!
There was an indoor pool so we went swimming and then went out to eat.
The next day we went to a museum. We have been to this museum before, but yesterday was much different. Now that the kids are getting older things just flow differently. As many, smaller, children were melting down I was reminded of this post I did about my kids getting bigger. It was a good reminder. That, this season of life has great perks too!
It truly was an enjoyable weekend with all my loves!


No comments: