Monday, January 9, 2012

WeekEND News

I think we all, well at least, I was recovery from our first week back to school after break. Did I mention I really enjoyed every one's time off at home? If not, I did! Broderick was home last Tuesday because he was sick, so at least I got one extra day with him.

Friday night my mom kept all 4 of the grand kids at her house for a sleep over. Which naturally means date night for me and the hubs. It was so nice to have a night out. Thanks Mom!

Saturday I was really tired. Like more tired than normal. It was strange. My leg was really hurting too! I exercised 5 days last week, which is great, but I messed my leg up. So, I was tired and basically couldn't walk. I pretty much laid on the couch all day. It was exciting! We had movie night Saturday instead of Sunday and that was just fine with me.

Sunday we had a meeting with other house church leaders. It was really encouraging. After that we headed out to the boonies for a wrestling meet. Broderick is doing really well and he is enjoying himself. I tell you what...some parents amaze me though. I am not judging them, I am just not that into sports so if Broderick loses I really could care less. To some people this is serious business.

Sunday night I went out with some ladies from my house church. We had a great time. These women are so encouraging to me. After being in a hot gym smelling sweating boys all day it was just what I needed. I did not need the huge cinnamon roll dessert I ordered!

It's Monday now. Back to the week. House is clean, laundry is getting done, "to-do" lists are being made, and homework is getting done.

It will be a great week!!!

No comments: