Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bachelor Birthday Party

Do you remember yesterday when I said I was super excited for the girls to come over for our Bible Study/Bachelor night? I couldn't give you all the details because it was a surprise! Maria's birthday is on Saturday so we thought we would surprise her with a little party! Little did she know what she was walking into after Zumba! (She should know by now that we like to celebrate and any excuse to get dressed up, in any outfit, is a good one!)

She came to my front door and saw me, Ricki, and Carrie in rose ceremony worthy attire holding a rose for her!
We had decorated with roses and petals, and red and black. We had a cake, ice cream and presents. If we really wanted to do it right we would have only had wine. Those girls on the Bachelor don't eat...just drink! We do eat though! It was so fun! (and funny!) Ricki, Carrie and I had some fun taking pictures before she got there!


Have I told you all how much I love these girls and how much fun we have! We laugh so hard when we are together. I mean, like laugh so hard that you can't breathe and no noise comes out of you body.

We are a bit ridiculous and immature at times, but hey...we have fun! Who else would do this?


I am so glad that we got to celebrate Maria! Happy Birthday Girl!

2 comments:

the Momma Bird said...

that is awesome!!!!!! love it :)

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

Only you would think of something like this. It was so perfect. I can't remember the last time I have laughed that hard. Not to mention how lovely you all looked in your fancy dresses. I am so thankful for you ladies. This is one birthday I won't forget :)