Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday



It is Thursday and you know what that means...you better be feeling thankful! Just kidding! I mean, I hope you are. But if you are not, I may have a good idea for you.

Start reading the book One Thousand Gifts! It is an amazing book. I am not done with it, but I can tell you it has already begin to change my attitude and the way I look at things. Ann Voskamp is a great, poetic writer that quickly draws you in.

I don't want to give to much away, but I will tell you that the basis of this book is about keeping a journal of things you are thankful for. Simply, everyday things. Looking for things in your everyday life, that you don't normally even notice and writing them down. I have been amazed at the things God has showed me to truly be thankful for! So...what are you waiting for? Go...get the book!

No comments: