Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Favorites from the Summer

Today is the day before the kids go back to school and I find myself thinking...

did we get the most out of this summer?
(What does that even mean?)

Is there more that I wish we did...yes.
Is there more the kids wanted to do that we didn't...yes.

Did we have a great time together and make the most of every.single.day...YES!

I have been thinking of my favorite parts from the summer.
They include...

the amusement park
our weekend away at the cabin
swimming
Drive in movies
our trip to see Rob's family
getting the kids a trampoline and new quads and watching them play on them
our trip to the zoo
going to the baseball game
playing at the park
Movie Night

We really made some great memories as a family this summer. I love to hear what the kids remember and think were the best parts. Shoot...half of it they don't even remember. (That is why we take so many pictures!) They enjoyed some of the same things I said, but I would say their favorite was getting to have "sleepovers" in each others rooms!
It is the little things, I guess.

So as tomorrow approaches I will think about and be thankful for all the fun we had!

This post is linked up with Top Ten Tuesday over at Oh Amanda!


1 comment:

ICStarzz said...

sounds like your summer was pretty fun! :D Great list!

-Samantha
www.kreativekaring.com