Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I know, I know...
Everyone is tired of hearing back to school!
Sorry...
One last post. Promise.

Yesterday got off without a hitch...
thanks to a lot of wonderful teachers, school staff, bus drivers
and the Lord.

I don't know about all you moms, but I cry like a baby when my kiddos go to school.
It never takes long to pull it together,
but nonetheless
tears are shed.

I am not sure what it is,
maybe that they are out of my care and I am not sure what they are doing.
I wonder...
Did they find someone to sit with on the bus?
Did they make it to their classroom?
Who are they playing with?
Are they having fun?
Did they get hurt and need a hug?

Ya know...
all the things a mom thinks about.

However, when this happens
I pray for them.
And without fail, the Lord hears me
and comforts me.
Every.single.time.

Today I am thankful for the Lord's faithfulness!


What are you thankful for this back to school week?


No comments: