Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday

For those of you that know me you know that I love to eat! Due to the fact that I am now 30 I can't just eat whatever I want. Well, I could, but the end result would not be pretty. If you know me you also know I don't like to exercise. That was until my good friend introduced me to Zumba. I still don't like to exercise, but I LOVE Zumba! I would to this every.single.day!
The first time I went I was so nervous. I thought...I am going to be terrible. Which I was! Shoot, I still am, but that doesn't stop me. I do my best at shaking my booty!



The class I go to is the best. I have only been to 2 other classes, but I still think mine is the best! The instructor is amazing! She starts each class by reading a Bible verse, ends with a devotion, and is so encouraging throughout the whole class. As soon as I walk into the gym I feel better, before my feet even start moving! I also love that our class is women only. I would not be a fan of shaking all this awesomeness in front of any man!

I encourage you to find a class in your area and try it out! You will not regret it!

Today I am thankful for Zumba!

No comments: