Monday, July 11, 2011

WeekEND News

(I have no pictures for you from this weekend so you will have to use your imaginations!)

We went camping with my mom and step dad. They have a camper and it is really fun. I just love camping. Ya know how I said the drive in was becoming my favorite summer activity, well, I think camping is too! My dream is to one day have and RV. (My husband on the other hand feels differently.) I love the getting away and being outside.

We went out on the boat and swam in the lake.
(First time my kids have ever swam in a lake.)

We watched a firefly firework show.
(God's creation is so cool!)

We ate!
(of course!)

We sat by the fire.

We laid in the hammock.

We did puzzles.

We rode on the golf cart.

We swam in the pool.

It was a great weekend.

Oh and last night, we capped off the weekend with movie night. You are never going to guess what we watched.

Really! I want you to guess. Here's a hint...the never is a clue.

First person to get it right gets a prize!

6 comments:

the Momma Bird said...

The NEVER Ending Story?!

Anonymous said...

Mom guesses...Peter Pan?

Kristi said...

umm....guessing way OUT there... Zookeepr??

Kristi said...

Um...guessing WAY out there...Zookeeper?

Ricki said...

Never say Never...and Yes, i have Bieber fever!

Amy said...

Ricki wins! Good guesses!