Friday, July 15, 2011

Shake you hair feathers

Over the years I have had many hair styles...
short and blonde...

short dark and flippy...

long and normal color.

And this has all been in the last 4 years! (Believe it or not there a couple I didn't even post!)
You see, my sister is a stylist and has been since I was in high school. I have always let her do pretty much whatever whenever. I love playing around with my hair and doing fun things. Right now I am trying to grow it out a bit. (Don't worry in few months it will be short again.) So when my sister told me her salon was getting feathers of course I was all about it!

Do you like?

Did you really think this girl was getting out of there with out a purple feather and pink tinsel!?
Not a chance!

~Next I might be posting pictures of a tattoo. Whatta think!?~

4 comments:

Emily said...

I loved seeing it in person today! It is very chic! Love you ALL your many "do's!" :)

Ricki said...

Love the feathers...not crazy about the idea of a tatoo, (Unless it says GFN :)

Jamesgangof6 said...

I have to say as a blondie myself, I vote for your blonde look. Blondes have more fun, didn't you find that out? lol
As far as the tatoo goes. We'll go get one together next time you come up.

Amy said...

Betsy, I love that idea. That gives my scar more time to heal and me time to decide what I want. I am not kidding!!!!! Let's do it!