Monday, October 24, 2011

Who Runs the World? (GIRLS!)

plus one little man, but we will take him. Thankfully he is adorable and sweet!

This weekend was the annual girls trip. (Jamison joined the fun this year.) We kept tell him it was a girl's trip and he would say, "No it's not. It's a boy's trip!"
Either way, we did our part to keep the economy moving and had a blast doing it!

We started Friday leaving town around noon. My sister gave us each a gift when we got to the hotel. Wrap towels that she made, (you may have seen them on Pinterest.) magazines, snacks...she is so sweet and thoughtful!

We hit the big stores first and spent 5 hours in two stores! Yup...that's the way we do it! Kelly, Carys and I had a great time trying on these fun "hats" at Nordstrom. Wouldn't you love to have a place to wear these? Who knows, maybe I will show up at the preschool to teach with it on!
Fabulous!

Friday night we stopped at the store and bought salads for dinner and ate them in the hotel room. It was so fun and relaxing.

Having fun!

Day two...here we come!

(Mom and Carys after our trip to get cheesecake.
Carys is in a shopping coma! This was at about 10:00.)

Saturday night we went out to eat. When we got back tot he room we decided we wanted some cheesecake. My mom and I decided to walk up and get it...in our PJ's. I also decided I wanted something else from H&M so we went there too! I told my mom, "The funny thins is, no one is even staring!" We got a good laugh out of that!

Sunday we did more shopping. There is this great scrap booking store that I love. We go there every Sunday before we leave. It is like sensory overload! I am already to work on Carys' scrapbook now!

We had a great time and I am already looking forward to next year!

Thanks Mom and Kelly for a fun time!

No comments: