Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My favorite beauty products

Many of you know that I am no pro when it comes to beauty and products.

However, I thought I would share with you a few of my favorites. Most of them are Aveda products. My sister owns an Aveda salon and once you try their products there is no going back. They are fabulous!

1. Aveda Pure Abundance Volumizing shampoo - it smells great and does amazing things for my hair.

2. Aveda Balancing Conditioner - again...smells great and I love the way it makes my hair feel.

3. Aveda Outer Peace Face products - I use the foaming face cleanser and moisturizer. I have had some trouble with break outs and ever since I started using this product I have less break outs.

4. Aveda moisturising liquid foundation - It is oil free and makes may skin look even and natural.

5. Aveda powder foundation - Goes great with the liquid and using all the face products for really helps with the break out situation.

6. Aveda Concealer - I just started using this about a week ago and I am so glad I switched! It really covers!


7. Maybelline great lash mascara - I have used this forever. I love that it is inexpensive and makes full lashes. (I am still looking for a great eye lash curler.)

8. Maybelline Baby Lips - I just found this yesterday. I think it is a new product. It is like a lip gloss/chapstick. It has spf, comes tinted and with great smells. I love it!

9. Bare Minerals loose powder blush - I didn't think I would like the loose powder but I do. (I also need to find a good brush.)

10. Teasing U teasing comb - This is great! It helps give the perfect amount of volume.

There you have it ladies...what are your favorites?

This post is linked up with Top Ten Tuesday. Go check out all the other fun things...

Also, if you have entered the giveaway you have 3 more days. I will announce the winner Friday. Go here to enter.

No comments: