Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Look at this adorable face...


And this one...


And this...


Seriously, does it get any cuter!?

I started to do a different post entirely and then I came across these pictures.
They brought a smile to my face.

Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to have anymore children.
I do however, love looking back at these old pictures.
I really want to just squeeze those rosy red cheeks!

It really is hard to believe that those little bambinos are now 5 and almost 8!
There are days that I think, "I wish the kids were little again."
But there are also things I absolutely love about where they are now.
I really do need to remember to cherish and enjoy the moment.

Today I am thankful for pictures!


My friend is doing a thankfulness series over at the momma bird...go check it out!

3 comments:

Maria {The BMC Report} said...

These pictures are adorable! I think you should have another one :)

Amy said...

Oh for the love!!! Give it up girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Maria I totally agree! Those are 2 of my 4 favorite little ones. I love my 4 grandchildren!