Friday, September 30, 2011

Good -bye friend.

I know I can do it.

After the headaches and fatigue I will be fine.

My stomach will feel so much better.

I need to drink more water.

That is why I am giving up diet Coke.

I am not promising this is a long term commitment, but at least for a month.

I have gotten into this terrible habit of stopping at McDonald's everyday and getting one.

I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning and a diet coke around lunch. So at 1:00 that is all I have had...no food.

This is clearly not good on the stomach.

My resolution for October, and only October, is to give up Diet Coke.

Here goes nothing...prayers appreciated!

Don't forget to go here and enter the giveaway. I am really embarrassed only 2 people have commented! Come on people...I mean, it is a gift card!

3 comments:

Christy Peffly said...

You can do it! I need to do the same thing actually. My problem is it's not even DIET :( I drink regular soda and it's killing me :(

Thanks for the inspiration!

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

Hang in there Amy, you might feel worse before you feel better. My downfall is regular Coke so you can help me kick that one someday!

Centerville Mom said...

You need to eat breakfast! It's so important. Just a granola bar would be better than nothing! I would like to give up regular Coke, but I just can't.
Jan G