Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let's play a game

1.) Real or Fake?

Like I mentioned on Monday we went to the Renaissance Festival. Some of these people are truly a different breed. I mean, I get getting dressed up and having a good time. (Have you seen some of my pictures?) These costumes are not cheap people. The little girls dresses were $75, a men's coat was $395!! Crazy!
Today I thought it would be fun to play a game. Each picture is numbered with the question real or fake? You comment with the number and then tell me if you think the person dressed up is real- part of the show, or fake - simply a spectator. Got it? Here we go...(You have to go back up to the first picture)

2.) Real or Fake?

3.) Real or Fake?

4.) Real or Fake?


5.) Real or Fake?

6.) Real or Fake?

7.) Real or Fake?

No comments: