Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weekend News

Yeah, I know, today is Tuesday, but that is okay. I have been subbing at the kids old preschool so I have been a little busier than usual. (Let me just say...I don't know how moms who work do it. Even if it is part time. I guess you figure it out.) Any hoo...

This weekend was super fun! Saturday I got to go see my best friend, Carrie, finish her first marathon! Since she doesn't have a blog I will tell you all about it! Basically, she is a
ROCK STAR!

She ran the ENTIRE time! She finished in about 4 hours. She is amazing.
To say I am proud of her does not even describe how I feel.
Here she is with her metal!

Ricki and I...the cheerleaders!
Saturday night Ricki, Carri, Maria and I went to a movie to celebrate!

Sunday brought church and relaxation and movie night. Sunday at church Broderick got a paper with scripture that he is supposed to read each day. Sunday night he was ready to go and read the Bible. I think my favorite part of the weekend was hearing Broderick read from the Bible with Rob. He is just getting so big. I love how he is growing. Then he wanted to mark his Bible to take on the bus with him to read. Which was so sweet!

Now it is Tuesday and the week is well underway. Today my favorite band, NeedToBreathe, released a new album! It is great and has made my day wonderful.

No comments: