Monday, May 2, 2011

WeekEND News

What a great weekend! My best friend Carrie had her annual birthday party on Friday. This girl is so much fun! She has a birthday party every year with some crazy theme. We have done a pj, grandma, prom, mom, and this year...
Get in Shape Girl!
We had a GREAT time! We ate, did a relay obstacle course race, cool whip relay race, oreo eating contest, and calorie counting game. Costume contest...which I one! (Did you doubt? I mean look at me. I am a fool.) It was such a great night to be silly, catch up, eat, and be with my friends. Thanks Carrie!
Saturday brought the last day of the garage sale and the opening day of the amusement park. This is something we look forward to every year! It was super busy but we had a great time anyway. We stopped for a break at one point and the kids were just being silly so I took a couple pictures of them just goofing off. They were cracking up!

On Sunday we celebrated Easter at my grandma's with some of my aunts and cousins. It was nice to see some of my relatives that I don't normally get to see.
Me and my sis...I see her often!

Remember Lisa? Well, this past Sunday...her husband gave his life to the Lord! It was so awesome! I can't not tell you how excited I am for him, her and their daughter. I (along with others) have been praying for him since about December. God is so good and I can't wait to see what he has in store next...

No comments: