Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Once a Month Resolution

If you haven't noticed, I have not done a May Resolution. (Not that you all care about my resolutions, but this is a way for me to stay accountable.) Truth is, I have been doing horrible at the exercise and eating resolution. I have been exercising once a week, and the only reason it has been once a week is because I love my Zumba class. It is offered Wednesday evenings and and Saturday morning, but that really cuts into quality family time. I don't make exercising a priority the other days of the week. And the eating...well, let me just tell you that on Monday I ate 3 donuts. Yup...one wasn't enough so I had two more. You all don't believe me when I tell you I have no self control. Now do you? So the resolution for May is to go back to January and February resolutions. Exercising 5x a week and eating healthier. (Which ought to be interesting.) Can I do it? I may have to start logging everything I eat on here and then I will be ashamed so I won't eat it. I really don't want it to turn into that...

If you all could please pray for me. Not that I eat better and exercise to look better, but to just take care of my body. No body should eat 3 donuts in one day. Ugh! That is not pleasing to the Lord. He gave me this body and it is his temple so I need to take care of it.
Bring on the greens!

No comments: