Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Off my game

Do you ever have those days...
weeks...
months...?

Where you just feel off? Nothing is going like it "should?" You have a plan or routine, but it just isn't working out? Well, I have felt that way for awhile now. I can't figure it out. I don't know if it is because of...
the rain...
the end of the school year...
laziness...
boredom.

My meal planning has gone to the crapper. My house is barely clean. I only put myself together if I have to. I get done, what I have to get done.

This is not gonna fly. Summer is almost here and with both the kids home, I need a plan!

I love doing fun stuff with the kids and making great memories, so in an effort to do so I am going to come up with some fun things to do:

We of course will do the summer reading club at the library.
I have officially made Wednesday "Park and Picnic day."
I will plan one "crafty" thing a week.
Go to the pool. (If it ever warms up.)
Thursdays are "hang out with Carrie day."
And as always...Friday Fun Day.
Carys requested eating out of muffin tins again for lunch.
I must figure out a way to make doing some school work fun.

If I don't have a good game plan...we will end up watching way to much tv, playing way to much wii, and basically wasting the summer. And that doesn't sound fun at all!

So I am off to clean something. Look for new recipes. Find some fun crafts. Get myself put together. And just maybe...get some Starbucks. (The new Coconut Mocha is awesome...and I don't even like coconut!)

No comments: