Monday, April 18, 2011

WeekEND News

This weekend was low key, but so fun. Rob went to a "manly" conference at church with some guys from house church so that left the women and children to fend for ourselves. What do when women do when the hubbies are away? We gather! Some of the ladies and their children came over to our house. The kids had a "sleepover" in the living room. They watched a movie and made ice cream sundaes. (Some of the ladies made sundaes too!) Does life get any better?
Saturday Rob was back at the conference. The kids and I went to a Family Fun Day at Carys' school. It was really fun! I forgot my camera so I don't have any photos. (Bad mom...I know.) There was a local band there that was GREAT! After that we headed to a fast food place with an indoor play area, because it was a yucky day. We met up with some lovely friends that Broderick informed me we ALWAYS meet at this place! (We do, I am not gonna lie!) We ended the day with pizza and movie night which is usually Sunday, but it was yucky out and Sunday was going to be nice.
Sunday of course brought church and fun at home. The kids made this great "laser" web thing in the hallway. Then Rob and I had to be tested to see if we passed. We failed...I guess we will never be spies. Sunday was also "Cheese ball Day" so of course we ate cheese balls! Great fun!
I just love these goofies!

No comments: