Monday, April 11, 2011

WeekEND News

This past week my in-laws were in town. We had such a good time. We did a little bit of this...
a lot of this...
some of this...
and some of this...
and Terri and I did a lot of this...
We went to a flea market which I haven't done in years. I was kind of not looking forward to it, but I actually had a really good time. I have grown to love Goodwill shopping, which we also did...twice, so this is like Goodwill on steroids. I will be going back! We went to the outlet mall one day too and Terri bought a frother. It was great! We made lattes about 10 times! I will be going back to the outlet mall to get one of those too! I am so fortunate to have great in-laws, it is just a shame they don't live closer! (I am working on that!)

How was your weekend?

No comments: