Monday, April 4, 2011

WeekEND News

I can't believe the weekend is already over! We were so busy it literally just flew by. Friday night was the wonderful sewing class. It really was fun! It would not have been as fun if my closest peeps weren't there with me. Carrie and I literally laughed the whole time. We were being bad...(I know you ladies are laughing just thinking about Bethany and the pins! haha) After our class we went for some snacks, drinks and dessert. There the laughter continued...

and continued...

and continued!

It was such great fun! A night out with great girlfriends is always so good for the soul!
Saturday Rob and I cleaned the carpets which went into Sunday. It was a project! Now I feel like my house is super clean, which I love! Yesterday was beautiful so we took a break from cleaning and ran some errands and made a surprise stop at the park. It was great! The kids were so good and patient this weekend...they deserved a little reward.

One last thing...

We went to church Saturday night and our pastor was preaching on John 3:16. He made this statement...

"God sent his best, Jesus. If we truly love other people we give them our best."

(Sucker punch) This hit me hard. So often the people I love most, my family and friends, get the leftovers. But God gave me his best and therefore, I need to give him and others my best, not the leftovers. I pray that the Lord will help me to give my best!

No comments: