Tuesday, April 26, 2011

God's Green Earth


Friday was Earth day but since it was also Good Friday (a little more important to me than Earth Day) I held this post off until today. Now, don't get the wrong idea...I am not a granola lovin', tree huggin', Al Gore type. However, I do think that we have a responsibility to take care of the beautiful world God made. Each year on Earth day I try to do something to help take care and preserve our Earth. As you know my April resolution was green cleaning. (Which has been going great! My house spells like vinegar half the time, but...) That was one step in helping the Earth. This year for Earth Day I decided to stop using paper towels. Is years past I have cut my use of plastic bags and paper plates and napkins in more than half. I wasn't sure how getting rid of paper towels would work, but so far so good. I clean the windows and mirrors with 100% cotton rag and wipe up spills with a towel.

So what will you do to help God's beautiful world?

No comments: