Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Final Leg

We have almost made it!

 
Rob is on his flight over the Atlantic and will land in DC at 8:00am tomorrow morning!  Do you think I am going to get any sleep tonight?  I sure hope so.  I was up from 3:00- 5:00 last night because I knew Rob was driving in to Nairobi.  If you haven't heard, there was a Supreme Court ruling regarding the recent presidential elections.  So...I was a little worried.  Again, I imagined Rob and Bret being kidnapped by some angry protester.  I was searching the web to see if there were any riots going on, reading my Bible and praying.  God continually whispered to me, "I got this."  Just like he has the past 11 days.  Just like he is saying now about his flight home.



 
I know this trip was life changing for Rob, which will in turn affect our entire family.  I also know that I have a new dependency on the Lord I didn't 2 weeks ago.  This has been a great journey for me as well.  I have done my best to share on this blog, but it can be very difficult to express.  I am so excited to talk with Rob and hear all about what God has done and is doing.  I feel like this is not the final leg of this journey, but the beginning of something amazing for our family!



So...may the journey continue.

No comments: