Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

The day is getting closer...

Africa is in our reach now.

I keep waiting to have a "freak out" moment, but it is not coming.  And let me just tell you...that is nothing short of a miracle.  There is a lot I could be freaking out about and every time I think to myself, "Why am I not freaking out?"  I feel an overwhelming peace from the Lord.  I know this trip is totally in His plan for our family.  For many reasons, one of them being my sense of peace.  It may seem crazy, but I am a very paranoid, anxious person.  I worry and get freaked about many things.  But I really am not. 

Rob's mantra (if you will) has been the a Chris Tomlin song called Whom Shall I Fear.  One of the main lyrics is,
I know who goes before me.
I know who stands behind.
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side.

Part of my peace comes from that very lyric.  God has already gone before Rob and before me in this journey.  He is already preparing the way.  Isn't that exciting!

Today I am thankful that the
Lord goes before us!




No comments: