Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Celebrating Lainey Louise

Have I mentioned my sister is pregnant?  With a girl?  I am sure I have. 

Her due date is quickly approaching.  May 9th to be exact.

This past Sunday was her baby shower.  It was so much fun and full of cute girly things.

Thanks to Pinterest we had a great theme...

Berries and Baby.

 
We did a yogurt bar which was very fun.  My mom made these granola cups that were awesome!
Do you see those flowers?  They have strawberries in them!  Too cute!
 
 
My sister's mother in law made these adorable favors!  Look at the cute pinwheels for the little girls!
Darling!
 
 
Sisters. Aunts. Cousins.
 
Carys is so excited for Lainey to be born.  She also requested that they have matching outfits for each day!  Can you tell she was having a blast.  She was such a good helper!
 
Not to much longer until Little Lainey Louise will be here for all of us to hold and kiss.

No comments: