Wednesday, January 16, 2013

And the Winner Is...

Beth!
 
Congratulations Beth!  I hope your relationship with the Lord is as blessed as mine has been.
Message me on Facebook so I can set up a time to get the book to you.
 
In other random news...
I have finished my 10 raw/vegan detox.
The first couple days were hard, but the pay off was worth it.
I am so glad I pushed through the hard days and made it all 10. 
But friends, you can bet your bottoms that I was at the Starbucks drive-thru at 7:30am to get my coffee.  The surprising thing was, it didn't taste as good as I had hoped.
I also indulged in pizza on Sunday night, and some dessert yesterday.
I am still eating 2 raw meals a day and doing my best to keep my snacks raw.  (Either fruit, veggies, or nuts.)  I am committing to doing this better through the rest of the week.
I did lose some weight.
I did feel better.
I did have a better mood/attitude. (After the first 3 days.)
I did enjoying trying new things.
I did find some great new snacks.  (Banana and almond butter.)
 
I did not sleep well.  I had crazy dreams and was very restless.
I did not get headaches.
I did not like not eating warm food.
I did not think I was going to make it all 10 days, but I did!
I am also so excited for this journey to continue.

No comments: