Monday, March 7, 2011

Once a Month Resolution

Okay, it is March and I am on my 3rd resolution for the year. I must be honest, I have not been doing great on the prior 2. (exercising 5x per week and eating better) However, I am trying! So this month my resolution is not going to have anything to do with me really. Are you ready...

I am going to read more to my children.

We started last night. Cuddled up in my bed, turned off the lights and read The Magic Treehouse series book #6 with a flashlight. Rob and I used to do so good reading with our kids before bed. Somehow we got away from it. Now, Broderick is getting so good at reading that we will take turns reading from the book.

I will continue to work on my prior two resolutions, which will take a lot of effort, so please pray for me. And...don't tempt me with...(you know who you are!)

1 comment:

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

LOVE this! I should do this too. I am so bad at just reading to the kids. We always read the boys devotional Bible before bed every night but I am so bad about just reading books to them.