Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Who wants to make a resolution?

I don't! But that is besides the point. The bottom line is I should always be changing things about myself and trying to do things better. Why does the calender need to say January 1 for that? So my resolution this year...

drum roll please,

is to change something every month. Seems overwhelming I know. But when I think about all the things I want to do better it is more overwhelming. This way, I have a whole month to get in the grove of doing something different or new. So for January it is exercise. Isn't this every one's resolution? My goal is to exercise 5 days a week. I was doing really good at this last year and actually enjoying it until I had the dreaded mole removed from my leg. So, until that happens again it is 5 days a week. Hold me to it people!

1 comment:

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

LOVE this idea of doing something every month! I am holding you to the exercise my friend. A lot of it is for selfish reasons! :) Hopefully this means we will get to hang out more!! ;)