Monday, January 24, 2011

Resolution update

So if you don't remember my January resolution, it was to work out 5 days a week. It started off great! I started doing zumba with a friend and was having so much fun. On the days I didn't do zumba I worked out with the dreaded Jillian Micheals or walked. Good plan, right? Well, then we went to California. And let me tell you, I had good intentions. I took my workout clothes and running shoes. I worked out 1 day out of 5! Let me say, I was walking A LOT the other days up ridiculously large hills, but it doesn't count as a workout. Then we got home and the next day I had 2 moles removed. So, you can guess what that means, no working out. My upper body anyway. Which means no Jillian Micheals or Zumba, and who wants to walk when it is 5 degrees outside!? So I have not worked out in about a week.

Bummed!

But I refuse to be defeated, so the plan is to do the Wii fit step workout and whatever else I can do with lower body. Can I do that for a couple weeks and actually count it? I don't know, but it is better than nothing, right? And if nothing else it will keep me motivated.

So what will February bring? Not sure yet. I am tossing a few things around. Check back next week to see!

1 comment:

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

You're ahead of me, Amy! Just pick back up again and do what body allows--not what it wants. :)