Thursday, March 17, 2011

My sweet boy

For those of you that know me know that Broderick is my challenging child. He is super sweet, cares for his sister, helps me out, but out of the two he really challenges me. He is very strong willed and likes to do things at his own pace. All that to say that some days as a mom, like the rest of you, I feel like locking myself in the bathroom and screaming! Monday was not that day! Broderick came home with this:

It was a sweet card he made for us. It really melted my heart and made me remember why I do all the many things I do.

3 comments:

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

So sweet! Melted my heart, too!

The Energizer Mommy said...

So sweet! Those are the moments that get us through every other day.

ky said...

awww, i love that! he really is a sweet boy at heart, despite how he can drive you crazy sometimes! like my boy also can... :) anyway, he did a great job on that!