Friday, March 25, 2011

Do you do "it"?

Spring clean that is!
I do. Every year. I love it. It makes things so clean and fresh and feeling like new. Every year I go to the library and get this book. And then I am reminded that the things she suggests doing every week are the things I do when I spring clean. I am no Martha!

My list includes:
- Sweeping out vents
- Cleaning windows
- washing drapes and shower curtains
- wiping down baseboards
- taking down light fixtures and cleaning
- cleaning oven
- moving washer, dryer, stove, fridge and any large furniture and cleaning behind it. (I always find great surprises doing this.)
- scrubbing tile in the bathroom with a toothbrush
- taking everything out of cabinets and wiping them down

This is the list so far and I am happy to that half of the things are done! I am sure I will be adding as I go. Maybe after this "spring" cleaning I can be more like Martha and do
it more often!

What's on your list?

No comments: