Sunday, March 30, 2014

An Introvert In Africa

Broderick is an introvert in every sense of the word. 
I guess I always knew that, but it has become very clear this trip.
Remove everything familiar and comfortable from anyone and drop them in another country and it can be very difficult, especially for an introvert.
 
This boy has amazed me. 

Each day he pushes himself a little more.
 
I have loved catching little sweet, tender moments of him playing with the boys one on one.

He has done a wonderful job of doing what boys do with these children.
 
It has been such a blessing to watch him do things he is
uncomfortable with but knows he needs to do.
 
Nothing warms my heart more than to see him grow in who he is and who God created him to be.

1 comment:

Candi said...

What a wonderful post Amy.