Monday, March 17, 2014

Last Post from the USA

We are in the home stretch now people! 
4 days left! 
4 days! 
What!? 
It seems like it was just 40 days.  Oh my...we are all so excited.  I don't know how the kids are going to focus at school this week.  They ask me everyday if we can just leave tomorrow.  I can't wait until it is Thursday and I can tell them we do get to leave tomorrow.

A few things you all can be praying about...
1.  That all our luggage gets there with no problem.  We have a lot of bags and a lot of donations. 
2.  Safety
3.  Health
4. Wisdom on how we can best serve Ebenezer and the community of Kibuku
5. Ultimately that God's name will be glorified.  This is the whole purpose of us going on this trip.

Today I cashed in all the change the kids have collected from friends, family, school and church. 
Are you ready for this!?
The total is...


$1500!!!!

I am so overwhelmed by the generosity of so many people to the kids fund raising efforts.  They are feeling shocked and surprised as well.  Thank you so much!

Hey guys...next time I post, I will be in Uganda!  EEEHHH!!!

No comments: