Saturday, April 5, 2014

I Am a Lucky Girl

To say the last 12 days were some of the best of my life would be an understatement.
Not only did I get to see people I love and serve a God I love,
but I got to do it with people I love.
Particularly this guy...

He has worked so hard over the last several months to plan out every detail of this trip.
He sent email after email to book rooms and our driver.
He corresponded with George often about our "program."
He was in constant contact with Brett and Diana from Equip 1
about what we needed to do from a ministry stand point.
He spent many hours talking to the kids and I about what we would experience and how
God would use this trip in our family.
He spent time posting things on Facebook to raise money for Ebenezer and Change4Change.
He took time to prepare his heart and mind for all God had for us.
All that time he spent to prepare for this journey paid off ten fold.
Even though his plans didn't go exactly as he planned, he knew they were
going exactly as God planned.
 
I love watching him serve the people of Uganda with joy.

He is a great example of love to the children at Ebenezer and the surrounding community.
 
He is so compassionate for the needy and oppressed.

He is fearless when it comes to preaching the word of God.

He is amazing at encouraging the young people.

He is a hard, hard worker!

He is loving and caring for the fatherless.
 
How is it that I get to do this life with him?
I am not sure...
but I am sure happy and blessed that it is me!
 

No comments: