Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday {So much to be thankful for}

Carys' party was yesterday and for the first time in 5 years we decided to have it somewhere besides our house. The pool! It was great fun. The downfall of this was the weather. All week they had been calling for rain. I prayed and prayed it would not rain. I knew there was nothing I could do so I tried to not worry about it. (yeah right!) I checked the hourly report about every hour. 30% chance of rain all day pretty much. At 1:30 I checked and it literally changed to 10% from 3-8! I could not believe it! Praise the Lord! We had the party at the pool and, no lie, as we were leaving the lifeguards called everyone out because of thunder!

It was a *birthday* miracle!



Today I am thankful that God held the rain off and that Carys had a great pool party!


Not only am I thankful for that, but also for my sweet little girl. It is so hard to believe she is 5. (I know I say that every year!) But seriously, 5 is kind of a BIG deal.
I believe it is the change over to a kid. Something about that is weird to me.
I am so thankful that God blessed me with a daughter. Her and I have a great time together.

She is as sweet as pie.

She loves to laugh.

She loves to smile.

She is full of drama.

She is all girl.

She is my cuddle bug.

She is beautiful.

She loves to pray.

She is a great artist.

She is mine!





No comments: