Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Am I spoiled or what!?

As many of you are aware I turn 30 on Sunday! I have had so many fun surprises for my birthday! Last week Rob surprised me with a concert. And not just any concert...my favorite band! Needtobreathe! If you haven't heard them, download them. You will not be disappointed. Right now they are touring with Taylor Swift so I never expected to see them. Somehow, my amazing husband found a small venue close to our house where they were doing a "little" show. There were only 400 tickets sold and it was in an old theater set up like a club. (kinda) It was so cool. I would love to see them here, or anywhere, again. SOON!
Can you tell I am excited!?
Towards the end of the concert the lead singer came down through the crowd singing.
It was great!
(Isn't he so cute!)
(I sound 12, don't I!?)
The last couple of songs they did "unplugged" without mics even. It was so cool and intimate! At one point he stopped in the middle of the song and basically told everyone to let him sing...it was hilarious! (It was my favorite song...the first one I ever heard by them. Washed by the Water) Then after he sang a verse or 2 he had everyone join in.
I had such a great time! I really can not wait to see them again!
Thanks love for a GREAT time!

No comments: