Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Going Private

This is an idea I have tossed around for sometime and I have finally decided to go private with my blog. I mean, let's be honest...I am NEVER going to be a "famous" blogger and I am okay with that. I don't know that I want people I don't know reading about my life. Maybe someday, I will start a new blog that is not so private that will be public and "famous"! But for now, my blogging life is going to be private. I am going to take it private starting Friday. If you are interested in keeping up with me please leave me a comment or email me with your email address.

6 comments:

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

Amy, I love your blog and all your pics and seeing what the family is up to, but with all the kids pics, I'd go private, too. Keep doing it for sure though because it's like an online scrapbook and will be a real family heirloom and treasure!

Ricki said...

password please :)

ky said...

thanks for sending me your invite! i'll have to send you ours. :) yay, another blog to follow!!!

Amber said...

thanks for sending me the link! totally meant to msg you about it and just forgot. story of my life these days :)

jenny said...

Thanks for the invite. Got it to work on my other account. Thanks for re-sending it! :)

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

I LOVE you and your blog so I need the invite please :)