Monday, May 7, 2012

WeekEND News

Can you believe it!?  It is Monday and I am actually posting!  Shocker, I know.

Maybe it is because I had a really fun weekend.  Maybe it is because I have 10 minutes.  Maybe it is both!

The weekend started off with dropping Carys off at Grandma's.  She spent the weekend at the camper.  Just her and Grandma!  She had a blast!

Broderick, Rob and I went out to dinner Friday night.  Well, let me rephrase that.  We sat down to eat, ordered, then I cancelled my order, then I sat in the car while they ate.  I was feeling really sick.  After they ate, we went and bought Broderick a new bike.  He is so excited because it has a kick stand.  He is also super excited to ride it to school one day.  We even bought a lock for it!  This is a big deal.  Do you remember the first time you rode your bike to school?  I do.  I loved to ride my bike.  I can't even imagine how my mom felt the first time she let me go by myself.  the thought gives me a panic attack.  Broderick will not be riding by himself.  I will be walking with him.

Saturday was a boys day. They went Broderick's soccer game (I have yet to see one.  I am a terrible mother...I know.)  then they headed to the Amusement Park.  And I got to spend the day with Ricki, Maria and Carrie to celebrate Carrie's birthday.  It was a full day of shopping, eating, laughing, a surprise dinner for Carrie and a late movie.  Carrie said she had a great day and I am so glad!

Yesterday, we had family pictures.  You read that right.  We have never had professional family pictures.  It was a great experience.  (Except for picking out the outfits.  That kind of stressed me out a bit.)  At the photo shoot the kids did great!  Here is a sneak peek!  Kate did an amazing job!



So now it is Monday.  I am only working this afternoon so I have plans to get a lot done!


Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: