Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Ok...so it is Thursday...AGAIN!  I feel like these weeks are just flying by.  Which is fine with me until summer gets here.  Once the kids are out of school it needs to sllllooooow down!  I am hopeful it will.  I won't be working, they won't have their activities and we can just relax!  So, so, so excited.  All that to say that I had a post ready for Tuesday and Wednesday, but clearly I didn't get to them.  Sorry folks, other things take priority over blogging. 

Again, there is so much to be thankful for...

-that Broderick got home safe Monday.  (That was Tuesday's post...I will try again next Tuesday.)
-making jelly with my Grandma.  (That was Wednesday's post...will try again next Wednesday.)
-a friend watching the kids last night so Rob and I could have date night.
-that there are only 14 more days of school!!!!!!
-our new "group" we started on Friday nights.  We are going through a marriage book with 5 other couples.  The first night was great and I can't wait for the rest.
-one more day until the weekend!

What are you thankful for today?  I love hearing!

No comments: