Saturday, August 21, 2010

VACATION

We made it back safely from vacation today. It is always great to go on vacation, be on vacation and sometimes good to come home. I always come home feeling refreshed. With school starting in 3 days I need to be refreshed and ready for a new routine. Which I am looking forward too!
Like I said, vacation was great! I always enjoy spending time with my family especially when we are at the beach. We, again, for the fourth year, went to Myrtle Beach. The first year we went we thought it would be the only year. Well that didn't turn out to be true. We have our favorite places to eat, stay and play. The kids even have places they love to go. Each year we try to incorporate something new. Magiquest was the favorite hot spot this year. This was the first year we had an oceanfront room which was great! I woke up one morning and watched the sunrise. What a great reminder of how amazing the Lord is! (I will share more about this later.)
Unfortunately my computer is very messed up so I don't have any pictures at this time for you, but I will as soon as I can.

No comments: