Monday, December 1, 2008

F-I-V-E

This "little" boy is not so little anymore! At 3:44 today he turned 5 years old. Very hard to believe. He has turned into a smart, caring, energetic, sweet boy! I figured it only appropriate that today be a "yes" day. So we started the day off with a show, a cookie, and chocolate milk. He played Webkinz most of the morning and then it was off to school. He wanted to take chocolate donuts to school for his snack, so we left a little early to pick those up. After school I let him have a special rest time which consisted of...you guessed it...more TV and more Webkinz. Aunt Kelly, Kyler and Jamison stopped over to give him a present and say Happy Birthday. The gift was...a Webkinz! He was so excited because this one is a fish! When Rob got home we had Mac and Cheese...his choice, opened presents and had cake. What a great day to a 5 year old.
I asked him what kind of cake he wanted. I meant, like chocolate or white. He was very specific. Green cake with green icing and a black number 5. Pictured below. Great example of why I don't make birthday cakes!

It sure did taste good though!




No comments: