Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To the man I love...

Eight years ago at this very moment Rob and I were getting married. Sometimes I think it seems that long and other times I feel like it has just flown by. We have done some wonderful and amazing things in the past eight years! We have had great times and really bad times. I would want no other person by my side through all of them except for Rob! Through this marriage God has given me two beautiful children that I couldn't imagine our lives without, lots of laughs, cries and great memories!!!
I was trying to find a picture of our wedding, but due to not having a digital camera at the time I couldn't find one. All I could find was this picture of our first day on our honeymoon.
Young and in love!
Happy Anniversary honey...I love you more today than yesterday. (But not as much as tomorrow!)


1 comment:

jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! I totally lost track of the days and forgot to tell you today. SOOOO sorry. I even thought about it over the weekend, but forgot what day we were on. Hope you enjoyed your day. May God continue to bless your marriage and use it to glorify Him.