Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baking Cookies

Yesterday was our annual cookie baking day. This year my mom came over to help. (That is not a very accurate statement. She did the majority of the baking.) We had a great time and now I have 8 different kinds of cookies. I always like to hand them out to the neighbors and this year I am going to use them as teacher gifts too. I bought these really cute tin like pails. I am going to load them up with cookies! I haven't eaten any, but I am sure they are good.
Gooey hands after rolling chocolate balls. We have made these Peanut Butter Chocolate balls for the past five years. The kids love rolling the balls and then sprinkling them with all kinds of yummy things like, m&ms, nuts, mini chocolate chips, and powdered sugar.
Carys was actually more into the baking than Broderick this year. He normally loves to help with the cookies. He did a little, but not as much as last year. He definitely still wants
to eat them!!


No comments: