Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat

The kids had a great time trick or treating and going to 2 parties. We went in our neighborhood trick or treating with friends, Chris, Tash, and Garrett. Then Jenny, Ben, Lane, Rowan and Beckett came over for a few minutes so the kids could see each other. Broderick went round and round about his costume. He went from Army guy to Knight (because Carys was a princess, he had to protect her). Then Wednesday morning he woke up and said he wanted to be a pirate. WHAT! We have costumes for all 3 of the things he wanted to be. I just couldn't believe he was changing his mind the day before. (Just like a man to be so indecisive!) When he came home from school on Wednesday he said his teacher was being and Army Girl, so he was going to be an Army Guy again. Whew! Thank you to his teacher!
Carys had her mind made up from the beginning. Even if I suggested other things...she always said, "no, me be a princess." I thought for sure this year she would not really have a clue.
Who was I kidding?
I love this picture of Broderick hiding in the the tall grasses. He kept making these "mean" faces. I think his costume was my favorite to date!
Oh yeah, one more thing...
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!



1 comment:

jenny said...

Let's hope this comment goes through this time. Glad that the kids had a great Halloween. I especially like that picture of Broderick in the "brush"...he looks pretty serious about his role as a soldier. :)