Friday, November 14, 2008

Nothing Much to Post

Here are some fun pictures of the kids playing in the leaves. We haven't done this as much as we normally do. Maybe this weekend we will get back outside.

My mom emailed me and told me to update my blog. I was thinking it hasn't been that long, why is she asking me to do this! Wow...how did 10 days get by me already? It is this new job...that Diana is keeping me busy! Just kidding! We have been busy doing a lot of stuff. Rob has been hard at work on the floors, (pictures will be posted as soon as it is done), I have been doing a little bit of this and that. Which really seems like nothing, but I know I have been busy. Carys' eye is healing nicely. There may be a little scar though. Sad to think of that gorgeous face having a scar. Rob and I went to Broderick's parent/teacher conference today. I love, love, love his teacher. She really seems to connect with Broderick. At one point we were talking about handwriting and she said, "His name is so stinkin' long. I just tell him to write Brod." She said, "JJ just writes JJ and then he is off and playing and Broderick is still writing." It was very funny. I love his school and he really does well their. I can't wait for Carys to get to go their as well.

No comments: