Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 5

Okay, since I am not the most computer literate person, here is what you need to do. Scroll down to "Little getaway to So Cal - Day 1" and start there. This is not in order. I couldn't figure out how to put more than 5 photos in a post, so I did 3 separate. We took about 300 pictures on our trip, so this is really just a small part. Enjoy!
On the 5th day we headed back up the 101 towards La Jolla. We pulled off a couple times just to see the ocean. There where so many pictures to choose from but here are a few of my favorites.

These two, above and below, are at La Jolla Cove. This was one of the prettiest places I have ever seen. We spent sometime just enjoy God's beautiful creation.

AT La Jolla there is another beach called Child's Play Beach. This is where seal give birth and raise their pups. I could have sat here and watched the seals all day too.
When ended our day with a drive up to Hollywood. We saw the sign, the Kodak Theatre, the Chinese Theatre, the stars, and hand prints/footprints. The traffic in Hollywood was terrible. We had fun once we got there, but then had to drive back. That was not so fun.
Now that we are home, this trip seems like a strange dream. I have to keep looking at the pictures to remind myself we really were there.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see all your pics and to hang out! How nice to be somewhere sunny right now!
Love, Jenny

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

Awesome! I loved looking at your trip pictures. So glad you had a great time--so glad you're back, too!