Monday, September 2, 2013

A Little Espanol

Guess who is going to be teaching Spanish!?

You got it!  ME!

No, I don't really know Spanish, but I am super excited to learn.  I came back from Mexico wanting to learn.  When I found out the preschool I work at was still looking for a Spanish teacher I said, "Sign me up!"  It's preschool right?  How hard can it be?  Not very.  Until you have a fluent parent come up to you speaking Spanish and expects you to know what she is saying.  Yeah...that happened. 

Here's the deal y'all...
I love preschool aged kids.
I want to learn Spanish.
I have a great support in the director of the preschool.
It is a no-fail situation!

Today will be my first class and I am super excited! 
I have all my plans. 
I have Spanish books. 
I have activities. 
I even have songs to sing.
I am going to love it...and so are these kids!

Aquí a un gran día!



No comments: