Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I think I Might be on Speed

Over the past few weeks I have been feeling MUCH better.  If you read this post, you know I was feeling pretty bad.  I have been taking the vitamins for a little over a month now and I can tell. 

My energy level is back to normal...or maybe even better. 
Just today I went to the doctor, walked for an hour, ran a ton of errands, dropped off about 25 bags of clothes to Apex, finished our Halloween costumes, laundry and now I am making dinner. 
Had this been two weeks ago I would have collapsed after the walk!

Maybe Iron, Vitamin D and C work together like crack...or speed...or something.  Either way, they are helping me feel better.

I will say, my legs are still hurting, so if you could please pray about that.  I go back to the doctor at the end of November so we will see what she does then.

Until then...I will keep taking my concoction of speed!

No comments: