Friday, October 12, 2012

I love getting dressed up!

 
Give me a reason to get in costume or dress in a spirited fashion and I am there!
In just one week I will be doing just that.  It is our annual Halloween party.  My friend Carrie has one every year.  She always does a theme, which I think makes it more fun.  We will play fun games, have great food, and a costume contest. 
Here are some of the things we have been in the past... 

 
Jesse and Woody from Toy Story (Western theme)
 
 
Trailer Park
 

Rebirth of the trailer park couple for a Wedding Theme
(and yes she is pregnant!)
 

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne (rock star)
 
We have won every year except when we were Woody and Jesse. 
(Still trying to figure that out, because the costumes were awesome!)
 
This year the theme is "A Night at the Movies."  We have to come dressed as movie characters.  Now you know we already have it planned, but I was curious about some of your ideas.  What do you think would be good, or who do you think we will be?  And will we win!?

No comments: