Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today It's My Birthday!!

Today I turn 31!  So I am going to tell you all 31 random facts about me!

My favorite color is pink.
I have one older sister.
My mom and dad divorced when I was 12.
I was saved when I was 13.
My favorite dessert is Apple pie.  But it has to be homemade.
I love, love, love chocolate.
I can't start the day unless I have a cup of coffee.
My life verse is, "I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."    Philippians 3:14
I got married when I was 19.
I can eat until I get sick...literally.
My favorite shows are So you Think You Can Dance, Big Brother, and currently...the Bachlorette.
I hate to exercise, but LOVE Zumba.
I love getting pedicures.
If I have cash, I spent it almost immediately.
I am a little obsessed with the Twilight Saga.
My favorite movie of all time is Notting Hill.
Notting Hill is also the first date Rob and I had together.
If I am in the car driving by myself, I sing really loud...
I am a terrible singer!
I hate wearing shorts.
My nicknames from when I was little are Famous Amos, or just Famous, and Amelia.
When I was little I loved having my belly rubbed and back scratched.
I love funky shoes and would love to own a pair of Betsy Johnsons!
I like the beach but prefer the mountains!
My favorite place I have visited is Colorado.
If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Hawaii.
I love to shop at Goodwill.
I am currently reading the Hunger Games and loving it!
I had melanoma on my leg 2 years ago.
I hate being hot.
I am only 31 but feel about 50!  (And act it too!)


No comments: